Hand Bag | Messenger Bag
Your trusty bag serves you well, so let us serve your bag well with cleaning, conditiong, strap repair, zipper replacement, and more!
Keep in mind that in the repair business every job is unique so your repair may not be listed. When we assess your item in person, our cobblers will contact you with the best repair options. We also offer bundles and discounts for multiple repairs.
Cleaning and Conditioning
- If your bag is black, dark brown or navy leather, then conditioning alone will cover most spots and blemishes.
- For lighter colors, we recommend that you select the additional option "remove spots and stains" to restore cleanliness if you feel your bag needs sprucing up.
- We clean and condition various types of leather: top grain leather, suede, nubuck. Depending on the materials, we utilize pastes, creams, waxes and oils to bring out original colors, protect your bag against wear and tear, and keep it looking new for longer.
- Sometimes replacing only the slider/pull can fix your zipper problem. However, if you see any physical damage on your zipper, it will need to be replaced.
- Some wallets/clutches may have name branded pulls. We will replace with pulls that are not name branded. You may provide us with an original pull and we will replace it.
Straps and Handles
- If your straps are in good condition, just separating from the bag, select "Reattach/reinforce"
- Sometimes just one loop separates, in this case select "Reattach/reinforce single broken loop"
- If you notice your straps are separating in more than one place, you should reinforce all 4 loops (both straps), in this case select "Reattach/reinforce current strapping"
- If you prefer new straps, we will replace a pair of straps using our strapping made out of leather to last longer. We offer a variety of widths and colors.